Thursday 25 November 2010

Media Update

Over the past couple of weeks the tasks that have been completed during my media lessons were the editing of the film as well as photographing possible ideas and developing ideas for the Digipak that also needs creating. After a couple of lessons with three people crammed around the watch watching the editing happen we then spilt it up so that only two people were on the Mac and then the other was sorting out the Digipak ideas while getting feedback from the group members that were editing. We came to this decision as I was ill for one lesson and it was said that we progressed in the editing more than what we did with only 2 people rather than all three group members and as I had many ideas I wanted to try out for the Digipak I decided to go onto the Digipak while the other two group members continued editing. However to make sure that I still had input into the editing, when the Jack and Chris needed a third opinion I was asked and also at the beginning at each lesson I watched the video and commented on what I felt needed to be changed or adapted, them Jack and Chris would implement the changes if they thought it was necessary.



I think working this way has helped us to progress faster in the editing and then we also have progress achieved on the Digipak.

No comments:

Post a Comment